In ICT class this week we did some photo editing. We had to make a picture on what learning is. My partner and I said learning is powerful and had a picture of lightening striking. Also this week we did some audio recording as a class and I had a lot of fun doing that. In Julie Ann's class we presented our dramatic story in front of the class and my group and I presented the "Paperbag Princess" by Robert Munch. It was fun but some classmates of mine took some pictures of me during it and that was embarrassing. Also for Julie Ann's class we are starting digital story telling and thanks to Mike for teaching us how to do it or else I would not have a clue. I cannot wait for my class to see mine. I am a little nervous though, I hope they find it funny and get a good laugh.
The final thing I will discuss is tomorrow night I am shooting for tuition. I was very nervous but after talking to my sister I fell a lot better but I hope I do well. Wish me luck friends! Now here is a video posted on YouTube of the Men's Basketball coach sinking a half court shot for a student, to win him tuition.
Best of luck on the shot! Go get 'em!
ReplyDelete