Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Week 7: Hump Day!

Its Wednesday and my week is half over.  This week in ICT we finished up our video projects and will probably present them either Thursday or Monday.  Today in class we watched the majority of the classes sentence PowerPoint's and they were all very good.  Tomorrow were suppose to have a speaker come to our class but it will be very hard to pay attention with the gold medal game in women's hockey on tomorrow.  Ill have to multitask.

Today mom and dad came to the city and took me out for lunch.  I always enjoy visiting with my parents.  They were in the city because mom had a doctors appointment because of her back.  I hope she gets better soon. Besides homework this week I plan on watching the Olympics most of the weekend as they are finishing up.  I enjoy watching the Olympics and hopefully this weekend we see the men's hockey team make the final and we see another golden goal from the men's hockey team. GO Canada GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment