Today ICT was cancelled but you could still go and work on your website if you wanted to. I am very close to being done my website so I did not go and work on it but decided to join a bunch of my classmates for lunch at the local Pizza Hut. I was very hungry and joined the rest of my classmates in eating the lunch buffet that Pizza Hut provided. Even though it was just lunch I enjoy taking part in events with my class. I am the only guy in the class now but everyone in my class is very nice and everyday they make me feel welcomed and a part of the group. I am glad I chose the stream I did.
I also have some very good news I would like to share with my followers of my blog and for anyone else who reads this. I recently won the chance to shoot for tuition during the last bobcat game of the year. I am very excited! School is very expensive and this would go a long way to help pay for it. I have to make a shot from in front of the hoop, then a free throw, then a 3 pointer and lastly if I make all of those, a half court. I am not allowed to miss at any spot. I am very nervous and when that day comes I will be even more nervous. I hope I do well. Wish me luck!
Now, here is a funny basketball video I hope you enjoy!
Hey good luck on the chance to win tuition - remember the viral video from last year when Coach Cheung made the big shot for the student? Very cool!
ReplyDelete