Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Lucas Johnson and I enjoy sports, traveling and spending time with friends and family. I played many different kinds of sports over my lifespan. I've played hockey, basketball, volleyball, golf, curling, baseball and even squash. I could list more but I think you get it. I currently work at the YMCA with the before and after school program and I really enjoy it. I have by BPES from Brandon University and hopefully by next year my degree in Education.
In my first week of classes coming back from the break it took me a couple days to wake up and get going again. I enjoy half my classes but cannot wait to get back out to the field again. I currently take Pro Teacher, ICT, ELA Across the Curriculum, and a Child Development class. It is nice to be back and see my fellow classmates again!
I have never blogged before in my life so this will take some getting used to. I was not quite sure how to start blogging but with a little help from my roommate here I am. I feel I am average when it comes to technology and with taking ICT I am hoping my skills grow and I can be a very good teacher with technology in the future. I cannot wait to see learn and I am very excited about this class and here is a video I hope will get people pumped and excited for this class and for blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment