Thursday, January 16, 2014

Week 2: ICT and Me!

Week 2 has come and gone and I couldn't be happier so see the weekend!  This week in ICT class we did surveys for the teacher and talked about the portfolios and learned a bunch of different things about technology.  This weekend my goal is to start my website.  I am thinking about using Weebly for my website and portfolio because my roommate said he used it and it was easy site to use and not being good at technology easier the better for me.

On a sad note, today was the last day of school for our classmate and friend Benjamin Mason.  Ben was a great guy to have in classroom not because without him I am now the only guy but he was funny person to be around and if you were having a bad day Ben was the guy to cheer you up.  He will be taking some time off from education and he will be sincerely missed by everyone in the class. 

Now I am going to end today's blog with a clip to show how I sometimes feel about technology. Hope you enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Yes, Ben will be missed, he added life to the class to be sure. Now ... the video will not work, anything you can do to fix that?

    ReplyDelete